Our Summer Fibre
With the ever-changing landscape of the fashion industry, brands have been challenged to become more reactive and innovative. Not only in business practices, but through to production all the way to fibre selection.
As a knitwear brand, we always look forward to the cooler months. But what about the warmer months? Cashmere, along with most natural fibres, is extremely versatile when it comes to wearability.
'The benefits of 3 fibres, in one garment.'
What are the properties of cotton?
- One of the world’s oldest known fibres
- Naturally sustainable
- Odour free
- Low maintenance
What are the properties of silk?
- Anti-aging properties
- Relief for skin irritation
- Relieves the effects of menopause (hot flushes)
- Regulates body temperature
What are the properties of Cashmere?
There’s a reason it’s one of the worlds most desired fibres.
- Luxuriously soft and smooth
- Breathable and hypoallergenic
- Thermo properties assist in maintaining consistent body temperature.
- Keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Wrinkle resistant
- Superior drape
There’s no two ways about it ~ cashmere is expensive. If you’re investing in a garment, it should be one that you know you can wear season after season, or, in every season.
We passionately encourage conscious consumption.
Buy less, choose well with MIA FRATINO.