Returns & Exchanges
While we do accept returns and exchanges at Mia Fratino, we are also intrinsically aware of our environmental footprint and encourage our customers to be as well. Online return rates are on average two to three times higher than at physical stores. The cost of shipping products back and forth is not just costly in a monetary sense, but in an environmental sense as well.
As a sustainably and ethically driven business we strive for all areas of our supply chain to be considered. This includes post-production and consumption. Our garments are designed to last and withstand trends that come and go. Should your purchase not be quite right, we have a team of knitwear and Cashmere experts who are more than happy to assist you in finding an alternative style or size before committing to a return.
We will exchange any item within 14 days of despatch and send you a replacement. If you have lost or misplaced your Returns & Exchange form, do not worry you can download and print another here.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS DURING PROMOTION
Please note there are strictly no refunds issued in the rare event where we offer sale items, this includes items in 'Last Chance to Buy'. Exchanges are permitted.
Exchanges & Returns
If you wish to return/exchange an item(s) purchased online at www.miafratino.com please follow the following steps:
- Item(s) must be returned within 14 working days of receiving your order for Australian customers. (28 days for international customers.)
- Gift vouchers are not eligible for a refund.
- All items must be returned in an unused and re-saleable condition with original tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse item(s) if they have been worn.
- If the product(s) you return are faulty, incorrect or damaged, we will refund you the cost of your return postage, your original postage and product(s) value.
- Please complete the Returns & Exchange Form enclosed with your order, as this will help speed up the refund process. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.
- We recommend you obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Australia Post Express Satchel (or similar tracked satchel for OS purchases) as we cannot be held responsible for returned item(s) that do not reach us.
- Refunds will be processed and received within 10 days of item(s) arriving at our warehouse.
- If you returned an unwanted item(s) (i.e. undesirable size/colour) or damaged item(s), as soon as the original item(s) arrive at our warehouse, the exchange item will be sent out to you within 3 working days.
- For change of mind items - replacement postage is covered within Australia and allow for one change of mind (orders over $200 and excluding 'Last chance to buy' collection). Further change of mind will be charged return postage. All international change of mind will be charged return shipping cost (via Australia Post).
Return Postal Address:
We will contact you via email to let you know when we have received your returned parcel and advise when either the refund will be processed or the new item will be dispatched. MIA FRATINO Cashmere reserves the right to refuse any exchange/returns if any of the above conditions are not adhered to.