HAND WASH INSTRUCTIONS
How to wash.
• Hand wash your cashmere with an approved delicates detergent.
• Turn your knit inside out before washing to avoid fluffing the surface.
• Wash only in lukewarm water as hot water will shrink the yarn and set stains.
• Avoid fabric softeners as these can damage the fibres.
• Don’t rub the fabric against itself, because both can cause pilling.
• Do not wring out your sweater – this will stretch it out of shape.
Garments can be washed in a washing machine if you have a wool/hand wash setting and cold-water setting washing machine. Make sure to turn your garment inside out. Set your washing machine on the wool/hand wash cycle and cold water with an approved wool detergent (no longer than 5 minutes agitation). Gently pull the garment back to shape and lay flat in a cool place, do not dry in direct heat or sunlight. Ensure that their are no other items that can catch on your cashmere.